It’s mid January… the holidays are over and it’s time to put the old feet up and relax before the bills start rolling in! I’ve a ton of chores not yet finished and tree needles are still making their way into my home. It would help if I swept the front porch but how could I possibly do that when my feet are up, my energy is low, my skin is dry, my lips are chapped and I’m not in the mood to do anything?
I could do with a massage. Or a facial. And since my feet are up… maybe a pedi?
Just a few minutes with the ladies at Mudwraps to Manicures would do me good! Maybe an hour… all right… I might need an entire day! (Wonder if I could check myself in for a week?)
Mudwraps is celebrating its 13th Anniversary on Feb 16th and you’re invited. There’ll be cake and bubbly all day long for clients who stop in… as well… there’ll be draws on spa baskets and the Endermologist will be available for a few hours to talk about various treatments. On top of that… they’ll be offering 13% off ALL retail and spa products for the day so surely you’ll find something wonderful to help with January’s dry skin and chapped lips! Oh but it doesn’t stop there… for the entire month of February receive a one hour facial and brow wax for $50! I’m positive your winter skin will thank you… if not… then definitely your Winter disposition!
To get things rolling… Mudwraps is offering a Giveaway for the readers of Curtains are Open!!!! They’ve put together a beautiful GIFT BASKET (value $105) for you to win!
The basket includes Soap Girl Body Scrub and Soap Girl Body Butter Bar, OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener, OPI “Give Me Moor” nail polish, Avoplex Cuticle Pen, Cuticle Oil, SpaRitual Nail File, Professional Nail Clippers, Cucumber Heel Therapy heel lotion along with samples and chocolates!
Here’s how you can win…
- Put your feet up.
- Go to the Mudwraps to Manicures website.
- Read through the list of services and comment on this post about one of the treatments you think sounds interesting, freaky, glorious, too good to be true or holy crap I need that done!!!
- Add your email address and name to the comment so we know how to contact you (if you don’t have a google account, make an “anonymous” comment but provide your contact information so we know who you are!)
In the meantime… I can’t win but I’ve read through the website and I’m booking the February special and getting myself a pedicure… then maybe I’ll sweep the needles off my front porch!
- You must be able to pick up your prize basket (or send a friend) to Mudwraps to Manicures, 1083 Bedford Highway Suite 201, Bedford, Nova Scotia. (Apologies to distant readers but this one is for local folks only!)
- The giveaway will be open until Friday, January 21st at midnight (my time!)… so share the information with your friends… unless you don’t want them to win!
- Winner will be chosen using random.org and notified by email.
- Only comments on “A Giveaway from Mudwraps to Manicures!!!” post on “Curtains are Open” are eligible to win… comments on other posts, Facebook or Twitter will not be considered. Though I still like comments on Facebook and Twitter… oh… and Mudwraps has a Facebook page as well!!
- Only one comment per reader is allowed. Additional comments will be deleted… possibly ignored… but definitely no counted in the draw.
- And finally… if you’re having trouble making a comment, email me and I’ll help you out… or do it for you… whatever works!! Oh… and if you don’t want to put your email in your comment… add your name or initials… then email me your address!
Services you dream of in your comments are not included in the giveaway basket! But make your dreams a reality… and call Mudwraps to Manicures to book your spa treatments today!