YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! All the help you gave to turn my living from “Drab to Fab” was absolutely fantastic.
A month ago, I asked you to help me make a few choices…I showed photos of chairs and rugs and you chose wisely!
From there, I did a little shopping and pulled together a room that I’m super proud of! I made an ottoman, and silver leafed chair legs…and now the room is ready for the big reveal. (Not to mention visitors for tea!)
While I was hoping to pull an electric fireplace into the room and totally rearrange the space…and while I might get another chair down the road…for now, it’s cozy and comfortable and exactly what I was going for.
Here’s where I found my treasures:
- Grey Couch – World Wide Furniture (On sale for $1,049)
- Grey Leather Chair – Wicker Emporium (On clearance for $300)
- Lamps – Homesense ($150)
- Richelle Williams painting ($600)
- Rug – Winners ($500)
- Print over couch – Pier 1 ($115)
- Fur throw, “Easy Like Sunday” & “Life is Good” cushions – Chapters ($120)
- Grey Throw Cushions – Sears ($30)
- White Fur Cushions, Jack, Mirror Tray and Wool Throw on couch – Homesense ($150)
- Curtains – Homesense ($70)
- Coffee and End Tables and the few remaining accessories – re-used from before.
Thanks for all of your help…next up; Dining Room, Kitchen and Master Bedroom reveals and the DIY projects that go along with them…followed by a really long nap!