About this Post: I’ve partnered with Maid 4 U Cleaning Services to keep my home clean and tidy! In this post I chat about five benefits to hiring a cleaning company as an empty nest mom!
You would think that as an empty nest mom, someone who lives alone in a lovely space decorated to her liking with no other people to leave empty dishes or track in dirt…that I’d have lots of time to keep things clean! But, let me tell you, as an entrepreneur who works from home, I fully appreciate the indulgence of having Maid 4 U Cleaning Services keeping my place in tip-top shape so the “extra time” I have is spent on other things!
5 Benefits of Hiring Maid4U to Clean Your Home:
1. Time-Savings: With my nest emptied, I’m figuring out who I am and focusing on a few of my own interests. I’ll be honest, I spend a lot of time working but when not working, my time is free to do whatever I please rather than household chores. Having a cleaning service makes sure my living space is sparking clean while I’m enjoying a little extra relaxation time!
2. Professional Touch: I’ve been partnered with Maid 4 U for over a year now and have been thrilled with the training and professionalism of each staff member who has visited. They have the expertise required to efficiently clean my home (way faster than I can do it myself), they arrive with all of the cleaning tools and products required to make my home sparkle, and they’re super friendly with me and Penny!
3. Health Benefits: Speaking of Penny, boy oh boy that cat fur gets everywhere! Keeping a clean home free from dust and fur is an added health benefit. Maid 4 U ensures those dust bunnies (or cat bunnies) are under control contributing to better air quality, reducing the risk of respiratory issues and allergies – my asthma is super thankful!
4. Stress Reduction: I’m a huge believer in Tidy Home = Tidy Brain. Between working and “life”…things can get a little hectic and the overwhelm can quickly lead to dishes stacked and laundry piled! It’s easy to feel burdened by household chores! Having a cleaning service helps alleviate that extra stress and allows me to enjoy a sense of peace and relaxation even during stressful times. There’s nothing I enjoy more than relaxing and unwinding in my home without the added burden of “household chores” dragging me down.
5. Customized Cleaning Plans: Every individual has unique preferences and requirements when it comes to cleaning. Whether you prefer a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning schedule, Maid 4 U will help find the service that’s right for you. On top of cleaning your home, they have a Pet Service AND they do commercial cleaning as well.
Bottom line for me, I enjoy being in a clean home but really don’t enjoy cleaning! Partnering with Maid 4 U has really been a game changer, allowing me to truly enjoy my space and reduce that nagging “I have to clean” feeling that often got in the way! Honestly, I wish they’d been around when my nest was full!!
DISCLAIMER: This post and my clean home are sponsored by Maid 4 U Cleaning Services. As always, opinions are my own.